نویسنده :هادی قدیمی
تاریخ:سه شنبه 8 خرداد 1397-12:00 ق.ظ
Tick the correct sentence
a In the USA this situation is totally different.✔️
b In USA this situation is totally different.
a The table shoows number of people working in Britain in 1975.
b The table shoows the number of people working in Britain in 1975.✔️
• with countries or places where the name refers to a group of islands or states: the United States, the Middle East, the United Arab emirates, the UK
• with superlatives: the best, the longest, the highest
• with cardinal numbers: the first, the second, the third
• when there is only one in the world: the environmem, the Intemet, the sun
• to refer to the only one in this particular area: the government, the police, the river
• in the phrase: the same as
• with a single country or place: America, Eng/and, China
• to talk about something in general, but, we use THE to identify one specific example.
People with reading difficulties often have problems with numbers.
The number eight is considered lucky in some countries.